Kick Invading Rats And Mice To The Curb
A rodent infestation in your Virginia Beach area home could put you on the edge of panic. Not only are rats and mice known for their destructive behaviors, but their ability to spread disease may put your loved ones at risk.
When rats or mice invade, you may feel unsure of what your next steps should be or worried about what the future may hold. But with the expert services provided by No To Bugs, you have nothing to worry about apart from the first phone call. Once you let us know what’s going on and provide a few additional details, we can manage rodent control and exclusion throughout your entire home – guaranteed!
Let’s get started on a solution for your home or business. Simply contact the pros at No To Bugs to discuss rodent control and exclusion services for your local property.
Our Rodent Exclusion And Control Process
Rodent infestations are a complex web of attractant factors, conducive conditions, and entry points. Practically every home and business in Virginia Beach can support ongoing rodent activity; it just takes a tiny vulnerability for these pests to get inside.
The professional team behind No To Bugs has a deep understanding of rodent attractant factors. We specialize in the area’s most common rats and mice, including house mice, field mice, Norway rats, and roof rats. Once we identify the species lingering around your property, we can build a custom treatment and exclusion plan to protect you for years to come.
Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect from our rodent treatment and exclusion process:
- First, our team needs to identify rodent activity around your home or business. We want to know exactly what species are in the home so we can make informed decisions about your treatment modalities. Larger scratch marks, blunt-tipped droppings, and greasy streaks near baseboards may indicate rat activity. In contrast, tiny gnaw marks, pointed droppings, and smaller food consumption may indicate a mouse infestation.
- Now it’s time to treat the rodent species inside your home or business. We may set traps, seal off entry points, and otherwise reduce their populations using an Integrated Pest Management approach. Eco-friendly products are available upon request, so let us know if there’s anything specific you need.
- With the very last rodent removed from your home, our team can turn its attention to sanitation. We use multiple tools to clean up their mess and can sanitize your space by disinfecting soiled areas. You can rest easy in a rodent-free (and mess-free) home without worrying about the spread of disease.
- Next up is the exclusion stage, which is the best way to keep rodent invaders out of your home. Our goal is to set up new defenses around your home and make it more difficult for rats and mice to get inside. Our preferred method of exclusion control targets all possible entry points, relying on multiple products and solutions to get the job done right the first time. We may choose to use metal flashing, such as drip edge, to keep rodents out. However, we can also use rodent-proof screens and other products that are chew and gnaw-resistant. Please note that we never use foam around the house since it’s far less reliable than other forms of rodent exclusion.
- We offer a two-week follow-up after our initial rodent exclusion process to ensure lasting results and protection. The goal is to ensure our work has done its job and look for any new signs of activity around your home or business. Since we offer guarantee exclusion works on our service plans, you can rest assured we’re working for your best interests all year round.
Ready to learn more about rodent control in Virginia Beach? Let’s talk. Give us a call to schedule an appointment and speak to an expert today.
The Only Way To Be Sure Rodents Won’t Come Back
Don’t let the fear of a rodent infestation trap you in ‘analysis paralysis.’ The most effective way to deal with the problem is action, and at No To Bugs, action is our middle name. We have years of experience dealing with rodent infestations of any size and capacity. We can help you put a stop to future activity with a comprehensive set of Integrated Pest Management methodologies. You and your loved ones can rest easy at night – our team of experts can keep you safe for months, if not years, into the future.
Put your foot down against rodent infestations with one of Virginia Beach’s most trusted providers of rodent control. Contact the team at No To Bugs to schedule your free consultation and inspection.
"I am beyond pleased with your services ! Thank you so much for being thorough and completing the work before expected . I will always use your company and continue to refer you to my clients."
"This local pest control company by far is the best in the area. The team is completely knowledgeable and after talking with the owner I'm actually surprised to find out they've been in this industry for 10+ years. I've never had any problems with any pests in my home and if I do they will quickly resolve the issue. 10 out of 10 highly recommended for any and all of your issues."
"I highly recommend No to Bugs. They have been servicing our property for now 2 years and I couldn't be happier with their service."